We have a long-standing reputation for results-driven legal advocacy.
As a native small-town Missourian, Jacque understands the opportunities and challenges of life in mid-Missouri. She loves helping her clients come up with creative solutions to their legal matters, whether preparing estate planning documents, coordinating a real estate transaction, or navigating complicated child custody cases. While creative problem solving and efficient resolutions are front of mind for representing her clients, she also takes pride in her ability to get positive results for clients in hearings and trials. Her trial experience also spans different practice areas, from real estate, to domestic relations, to construction disputes.
Jacque strives to provide each client with effective, intelligent representation, at a cost that reflects her experience, the client's ability to pay, and the resources the firm has at its disposal to effectively represent its clients. Since each case is unique, the process, outcome, and cost often cannot be replicated. Thus, each client can expect a tailored solution to their legal problems.
Honesty, reliability, and determination are part of Jacque's core values. Whether representing individuals, small businesses, or municipalities, she strives to bring a strategic vision to each case, focusing on obtaining an outcome that is in line with the client's goals, whether those goals are legal, economic, social, or relational.
Jacque began her legal career with Riley & Dunlap, P.C., the predecessor of the current firm. She joined Tom Riley and Paul Stingley as a shareholder of Riley Stingley Brazas P.C. in January of 2021 and is honored to continue the lengthy tradition of successful legal representation in Callaway and Boone Counties, and other areas of Missouri. When she is not practicing, she enjoys spending time with her family, including her husband, Shawn, and her two sons, Luke and Beau. Jacque also enjoys exercising, often traveling the country with close friends and family to participate in races.
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of Law, Columbia, Missouri
- Honors: Ambassador for the Admissions Office
- Honors: Leader of the Mizzou Christian Legal Society
- Honors: Co-Chair for the 3L Class Campaign
- Honors: Pledge drive for third-year law students
- Honors: Dean's List
- Honors: R. Wilson Freyermuth and Carl H. Esbeck, Research Assistant
- Harding University, Searcy, Arkansas
- Honors: 4.0 GPA
- Major: Psychology
- Major: Political Science
- Mingus Law Office and Brown
- Willbrand, Simon, Powell & Lewis, P.C.
- Carol England of the 13th Judicial Circuit, Associate Circuite Judge, Clerk
- Riley & Dunlap, P.C., , Associate
- Riley & Stingley, P.C., , Associate
- Author, Insurance and Missouri Law
- Author, Guardianship Law in Missouri
- Rotary Club of Fulton, Missouri, 2013 to Present
Current Employment Position
- Real Estate
- Estate Planning
- Contractual Litigation
- Municipal Government
- Missouri, 2012
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of Missouri, 2016
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Western District of Missouri, 2016